Learn to speak Tagalog faster with help from our mind enhancing "Learn the Tagalog language" subliminal mp3s.
Offer will end in 00:00:00
- Would you like to learn to speak Tagalog?
- Are you trying to learn Tagalog but struggling a little?
You are certainly not alone! Tagalog is a complex and difficult language. Many will start with great intentions but never fully learn the language.
However, our subliminal mp3s have been uniquely designed to help you learn the Tagalog language without all the stress. This album sends powerful messages directly to your subconscious mind and works on several levels:
- Enhance your conversational skills and improve your ability to speak Tagalog.
- Boost your ability to remember new Tagalog language structure.
- Develop your writing skills, reading ability and your general language comprehension.
- Shorten your learning curve - meaning you can enjoy the Filipino culture sooner!
- Develop the neural pathways you use when processing language based information.
Some people seem to just pick up foreign languages effortlessly - usually because they have grown up with exposure to multiple languages.
Our subliminal album has been created to help your mind to work in the same way as these "natural linguists", so that learning Tagalog comes naturally to you too.
It is important to note that this album isn't a “magic pill”. You will still need to make a conscious effort to learn Tagalog. Our album simply rewires your brain so that you can learn Tagalog much more easily and without the stress!
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Real Subliminal.
You don’t need to struggle! Accelerate your learning with our powerful subliminal mp3s!
Buy this album and save your most valuable asset - YOUR FREE TIME and develop your ability to learn Tagalog!
Save 50% Off - Offer will end in 00:00:00
Script Used in Learn Tagalog Subliminal Recording
- I want to learn Tagalog
- I study hard
- I can learn Tagalog
- I will learn Tagalog
- I am motivated and driven to learn Tagalog
- I am finding it easy to learn Tagalog
- My memory is excellent
- I process information efficiently
- I find it easy to concentrate and study
- I can speak Tagalog fluently
- My Tagalog is improving
- I easily remember new information
- I acquire new languages easily
- I easily acquire new languages
- I retain information easily
- Tagalog is easy to learn
- I enjoy learning new languages
- My pronunciation is improving