Learn to speak Malay faster and easier with our mind enhancing "Learn Malay" subliminal Mp3!
- Are you trying to learn to speak Malay?
- Are you finding it difficult to remember, and recall the Malay language accurately?
Learning Malay doesn't have to be impossible! Our subliminal mp3 album is designed to help you acquire the Malay language naturally by rewiring your brain to easier make sense of the information. Here is how it will help:
- Improve your memory & recall, retention of information, writing, reading, and understanding of Malay
- Improve your ability to speak Malay more fluently and develop your pronunciation skills.
- Speed up the whole process of learning the Malay language.
- Develop key neural pathways in the brain which are used when processing language based information.
Some people can pick up new languages effortlessly, however, this is usually due to an upbringing surrounded by different cultures and language, which makes learning a new language natural to them.
This album reprograms your brain to work in the same way as these 'naturals'.
Unlike other learn Malay audio CDs, our album features no repeat after me type tuition. It simply stimulates the area of the brain responsible for language acquisition; you will not hear any voices, the subliminal messages simply go straight to your mind to improve your ability to learn Malay.
It engages the left hemisphere of your brain - the part of your brain in use when learning a new language, and over time rewires your brain so that you will be able to learn Malay much easier.
Accelerate your learning with our powerful subliminal mp3 album!
Buy this album now and save your most valuable asset - your time, and develop your ability to learn Malay much faster than normal!
Script Used in Learn Malay Subliminal Recording
- I want to learn Malay
- I study hard
- I can learn Malay
- I will learn Malay
- I am motivated and driven to learn Malay
- I am finding it easy to learn Malay
- My memory is excellent
- I process information efficiently
- I find it easy to concentrate and study
- I can speak Malay fluently
- My Malay is improving
- I easily remember new information
- I acquire new languages easily
- I easily acquire new languages
- I retain information easily
- Malay is easy to learn
- I enjoy learning new languages
- My pronunciation is improving